Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

chicks i should get?

What’s the minimum amount of chicks i should get? i want only two but i don’t know if that’s enough

Quote from Kendy on May 20, 2020, 2:53 pm

What’s the minimum amount of chicks i should get? i want only two but i don’t know if that’s enough

No and you should have researched it before you did that. It's not ok....odds are you'll loose the bird due to illness...get at least 3 birds

Quote from Amit on May 20, 2020, 2:54 pm

No and you should have researched it before you did that. It's not ok....odds are you'll loose the bird due to illness...get at least 3 birds

I'm gonna be buying a lot more ... this specific one tho, will be mine forever. And he's doing fine for now, I'm just hoping that he lives for a very long time. Thank you for the advice ... I'll work on it asap

Quote from Kendy on May 20, 2020, 2:54 pm
Quote from Amit on May 20, 2020, 2:54 pm

I'm gonna be buying a lot more ... this specific one tho, will be mine forever. And he's doing fine for now, I'm just hoping that he lives for a very long time. Thank you for the advice ... I'll work on it asap

welcome any time